Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's the perfect week

So this week It's Got to Be Perfect hits the shelves in paperback. It's a lovely book - honest. Funny, a bit risque in places, ultimately about friendship and the goals we set ourselves in life. It has a fabulous pair of pink bridal shoes and a gorgeous bridesmaid dress. And a VERY hairy man.
It also deals with step parents, and wannabe parents and scared they are never gonna be parents...
It's the most traditional "chick lit" book if I've written (if we are to put labels on things) and it was a book I absolutely loved writing. Perhaps that doesn't sell it to you... my own review of my own book. It's a bit like asking a mother to critically assess her own child.

Woman's Way did say it "really is like a hug in a book" - so that's something...

But here it is... with a gorgeous blue, summery cover and I hope you like it. And share that you like it with your friends. And if you don't like it - just keep it to yourselves, or maybe even tell a wee white lie that you did. G'wan. Just for me.

Anyway - it's released from its current resting place in a Baldoyle industrial estate on Thursday and over the next week or two will be distributed to Eason, Tesco, Hughes & Hughes, Amazon and all wonderful independent book shops everywhere.

I thank you.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

LOVED this book ... if anyone reading this hasn't read it yet then I say go get it ... you'll not regret it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...