- Baby who never sleeps is diagnosed with a chest infection on Wednesday. Is given an inhaler and antibiotics.
- Mammy (that's me) wakes up on Thursday with the mad bokes, sore throat and general lethargy. Takes day off work. Expects to be better on Friday.
- Mammy is still sick on Friday.
- And Saturday.
- And Sunday.
- On Monday the boy was diagnosed with an ear infection - with his ear drum (or drum stick as he referred to it) in danger of perforating.
- On Tuesday we all lay about the house, eating, sleeping and I did some writing.
- It has not been fun.
Reading At The Edge - I'm delighted to return to Cavan on Tuesday, next week for At The Edge, run by Kate Ennals. Do come and join it, it's a terrific line up and there's an op...
17 hours ago