1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Oooh, gave birth to a baby girl. That was pretty amazing.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next this year?
I didn't really make any but my goal was contentment and I'm not quite there - that's one to keep working on for 2010l.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Oh yes. In January Keris had Joe and Nora had baby Nora. Then Louise had Kieran (which I think was late February) In March I had Cara. In November my sister gave me another beautiful niece Darcy and my lovely school friend Claire had her first baby Nihal. And my lovely cousin and his fiance had a baby boy Emmerson. Babies were us.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, but I was really very affected by the death of my niece's granny Lynne who was a lovely and brave woman who quite simply left us all too soon.
5. What countries did you visit?
A big fat nowhere but home.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A foreign rights deal.
A new deal with Poolbeg.
A top ten bestseller - in fact a number one would be tickety boo.
Cara. And writing a whole book while being a new mammy.
Weight issues, weight issues, weight issues.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My new Clarins foundation. I no longer look as though I have been tangoed.
12. Where did most of your money go?
Pink clothes in Next
Writing book 4.
Squishing my children - a lot.
The arrival of my niece Darcy.
Erm... the last series of Desperate Housewives.
b) thinner or fatter?
Movies? I don't have time for movies
Wine, Twitter (many good nights over the XFactor), family and friends.
Reading At The Edge - I'm delighted to return to Cavan on Tuesday, next week for At The Edge, run by Kate Ennals. Do come and join it, it's a terrific line up and there's an op...
17 hours ago