Monday, November 01, 2010

Weighing in again, again

Tonight is my first "new me" weigh in.
I'm nervous people - very nervous. I have been good -apart from a slight (thin crust) pizza incident last night. I have walked - a lot. And I bought those new Reebok Easytones so when I walk it's like really, really, really sore on my arse but still I walked (well it was kind of a waddle by the end but still I was moving... there was a snail, in fairness, overtaking me on the outside lane, but still... I was moving...).
I have cooked almost everything on my "I can't believe it's not a George Foreman health grill" health grill and I only had two glasses of wine - THE WHOLE WEEK. Two glasses. This, my friends, was a huge sacrifice and not at all an easy one to make.
I feel as if I should have lost about half a stone and yet when I stepped on the scales for my "assess the damage" pre weigh in weigh in this morning I appear to have GAINED 1lb.
Seriously.
If you could see me right now you would see that I have my best non-impressed face on ever.

In other news, the wordcount progressed by 3000 last week. This week I've set myself a challenge of increasing it by a further 4000. At that rate the book might get finished before the end of the year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...