Monday, October 22, 2007

What a slacker

Gosh, I've just realised how very slack I've been at updating this Blog lately.
Forgive me, it's been a manic few weeks.
First the boy was sick in a vomitous stylee, then I saw the most humongously fat picture of myself and had a mini breakdown of the starvation sort (Not wise and not recommended) - then I got my sh*t together (I'm so down with the kids, innit?) and started on the GI Diet which is making me feel quite healthy but also quite windy (Seriously, don't light a match near me, I can't vouch you will get out alive). I've also been rather addicted to SCD (Will post a link to Keris' fab review asap) and writing , oooh and reading Emma Heatherington's debut novel which is FAB and indeed which I'm going to go to bed to read more of as soon as I've finished this latest bit on book three.
I'm also trying to think of publicity strategies to give RD&T a wee boost as we come into the festive season. Short of shouting:

BUY MY FECKING BOOK FOR CHRISTMAS!

at the top of my lungs, I'm not sure where to go with that. All ideas are welcome and well, here's the thing, I've been made a Site Expert on www.writewords.org.uk which is very nice indeed, but it means I am reading a lot of delicious new Chick Lit and trying to offer words of wisdom - so v. busy in other words.

But I do love you (all one of my loyal readers) and I promise to start updating a leetle bit more regularly soon.
In the meantime, don't go changin'

* Disclaimer - this post was written following a week long banning of chocolate. The poster may well be in some sort of hysteria at the time of writing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...