Thursday, October 04, 2007

Writing, thinking, reading...

It's gone uncharacteristically quiet for me, which in some ways is good. I'm finding that writing has become a joy again. (I do love it, but some times it does feel like work - and other times I can't type fast enough hence the copious amounts of missing words and typos).
I've also had time to update my website www.claireallan.com and add a newsletter where I thank everyone for their support over the past number of months.
I would be fibbing however to say thinks didn't feel a little odd now that the flurry of emails and phonecalls has slowed to a near stop and it's just back to ordinary life!
I am getting to read a little however, and have a stack of books growing on the bedside table for my attention.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...