Friday, July 27, 2007

Got my grouchy pants on...


Do you ever have a really, really, really grumpy day when even the act of someone breathing beside you can send you into a rage so fearsome and that everyone near you fears the world may come to an end?
No?
It's just me then?
Want to make something of it?
DO YOU???
No, I didn't think so.
Anyway, I hate these days because I'm not a noble grouch. I don't crawl off into my cave and put a "Keep Put" sign on the door - I just mope about feeling sorry for myself and barking at anyone who talks to me or God forbid has the nerve to drive anything other than perfectly within a 10 mile radius of me.
I think I can blame hormones, lack of sleep and lack of chocolate. I NEED CHOCOLATE... but I'm trying to be good because chocolate is not good for me in the long run.
I am going to try and get through the day without killing anyone, but if you don't hear from me in a while you might want to check the news reports for tales of a young Derry author gone on the rampage.
I think it might be time to bring Operation Pollyanna back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...