Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The things they say...

My little boy is obsessed and I mean OBSESSED with ham sandwiches at the moment.
If he could, he would eat them for breakfast, lunch AND dinner.
Yesterday as my aunt/childminder picked him up from nursery she asked what he would like for lunch.
His reply, as usual was "A ham sandwich".
"But Joseph," my aunt replied "If you keep eating so many ham sandwiches you will turn into one."

He burst into tears - sobbing his heart out - "But I don't want to be a ham sandwich. I just want to be Joseph."

Is it wrong that I laughed my head off when I heard that story?

2 comments:

SolCat said...

lol I suppose we all went through that phase, didn't we? Very cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Bless him!! That's so sweet :)

Charlottetheduck xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...