Friday, September 14, 2007

Those pesky kids

A friend on Write Words brought the following Ebay linkage to my attention this week.
It looks like an ordinary Ebay listing but please, please read on for a very funny account of a mum of 6's trip to the supermarket with her brood.
I know how hard it is, and I only have one. Joseph seems to split into at least three versions of himself each time we go to Tesco and it is usually only once we are at home that I realise my weekly shop consists mostly of chocolate cake, chocolate milk and chocolate mousse. (He takes after his mum, obviously).
When shopping with a three year old, you don't only need eyes in the back of your head but in the front, side, top and bottom of your head.
Hey, but at least we can laugh about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...