Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random Conversations with the Boy - continued

This one was from a few days ago, but it's so good, I have to share...

J: "Mammy, what did you call the wee boy who used to live with you before I was born?"
Me: "We didn't have a wee boy live with us. You are our first wee boy."
J: (exasperated) "Yes you did. The wee boy who ran out in front of a car and got knocked down and went to heaven."
Me: (Slightly freaked out at possible Sixth Sense moment in our house) "No, Joseph. Honest. We didn't have a wee boy before you."
J: "Yes you did and he was called Alan." (Think about it... with our surname???)

A few days later, J's grandad tells him how a little boy was knocked down close to where he works and needed to go to hospital.
J: "That happened to Alan Allan too. But he died."

I'm starting to wonder should I google Alan Allan.... just in case... Maybe Pyschic Joe is striking again and we could do a cracker line in mediumship?

2 comments:

Fionnuala said...

Spooky! Cue noo noo noo noo music? x

BoozleBox said...

My son lay in bed when he was about two having a pre-bedtime chat with his daddy when he looked at the ceiling and said "I don't like that man". My husband asked What man?" and he pointed at the ceiling and said "That man there - he's alays laughing at me - I don't like him." Cue major freak-out outside bedroom. We deliberately made nothing of it. A few weeks later he said the same thing again to me. I don't believe in ghosts but the hairs stood up on the back of my neck I can tell you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...