Saturday, September 12, 2009

It has come to my attention...

That some people are not actually sure whether or not I have a husband as I don't mention him all that often.
Now, for the record, I do. I've been married for eight years to a man who puts up with all my madness, is a great daddy to our two kids and who works very hard to provide for his family.
He has been my rock over the last year through a very difficult pregnancy and early days with the wee woman.
From the moment I saw him, 12 years ago, I knew he would be someone special to me and he is.
Sure we have our disagreements but we are together and going strong.

The reason the Mr doesn't get mentioned all that much here is that he's a shy sort. And I used to talk about him a lot - which prompted his friends/ family etc to phone him up and rib him no end. So I kind of don't talk about him too much (apart from a recent article for the Belfast Telegraph in which he is mentioned in perhaps too intimate a detail).
But yes, I'm married. And he's lovely. And I love him.

1 comment:

Bernardeena said...

Aww what a lovely post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...