Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Stolen from Sharon - a few of my favourite things

Band: I don't think I have a favourite. I have reached that age where I no longer know what is cool.

Song: Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered.

Pop Quote: "Yours is the first face that I saw. I think I was blind before I met you." from Bright Eyes - either that or that Bluffin with my Muffin line from Lady Gaga for the comedy value.

Live Act: I know this is cringeworthy, but Westlife. (I know, you no longer respect me, do you?)

Celebs I fancy: Hugh Laurie, and of the men folk in Grey's Anatomy or Private Practice - esp McDreamy, Dermot 'the eyebrow' Murnaghan.

Secret pop song I love: Shocked by Kylie Minogue

Song that makes me cry: Too many, but Sharon's answer reminded me of  Don't Give Up by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush

Clothes: Jeans, heels, tailoured T-shirts and nice jewellery

Colour: Purple

Handbag: My new purple one which my sister bought me for my return to work.

Magazine: What else but Tik a Brik?

Perfume: Thierry Mugler's Alien or Chanel Number 5

Drink: Pinot Grigio

Actor: What the hell, you no longer respect me after Westlife, so I admit it's Sandra Bullock.

Food: Hot buttered plain bread toast

TV: House, Grey's, Private Practice, Desperate Housewives, Secret Millionaire, Strictly.

TV Character: Lynette in Desperate Housewives - so resourceful and grounded. Phoebe in Friends - free spirited. And Blacche in Corris is hilarious.

Tea or Coffee: Tea.

Biscuits: Chocolate hobnobs.

Crisps: Tayto Cheese and Onion - the crisp that keeps on giving.

Weirdest Dream: I have a recurring dream that I find out I never cancelled the lease on my old flat/ house and owe 13 years of rent - but the flat/ house has all my old belongings still in it and I get to discover them again. Would love to know what the hell that's about.

1 comment:

Debs Riccio said...

I *heart* Sandra Bullock too - I still want to be her in "while you were sleeping" and Bill Pullman was just so yummy in it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...