Tuesday, September 01, 2009

There's a reason I love this fugly photo

First of all there is a thumb in the corner.
And I have at least three chins.
And a very, very, VERY fat face.
It is not a flattering photo - even though it was taken on the one day this year when I was full on glammed up for my sister's wedding.
It is, in fact, on first glance an ugly picture.
But I'm smiling the person who took the photo and I can see the love and joy in my eyes and the warmth of my smile for the photographer.
And the photographer, whose thumb you see at the corner of the picture, is my boy. And I hope he sees that smile (but not the chins) every time he looks at me.

6 comments:

Claire said...

I hate having my picture taken but I go through it at least twice a year for the sake of my kids, especially on mine and Del's birthday. I get about 15 taken by my not-very-photographer-like husband and I always cringe at them all and choose the worst offender to go in the album.

Evie said...

You are much to hard on yourself.
You look gorgeous, and I MEAN THAT!!! xx

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Sweet picture!!!!!! ♥

The Pineapple Tart said...

You look sparkly and happy and your hair is really elegant.
Good luck for Friday, I'll be thinking about you.

Keris Stainton said...

Gorgeous photo. Gorgeous post. Fact.

Anonymous said...

I agree wholeheartedly with Keris! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...