Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Chocolate weetabix???

I got an email today about Chocolate Weetabix. I'm getting a free box in the post, it says.
I'm very excited.
And a little apprehensive.
You see when we were little we were force fed * regular Weetabix. I loved it, don't get me wrong, for years and years and years. I feed my own children it because, it's damn good stuff and it keeps you regular **
but I've not eaten it myself in aaaaages.
And I want to. It's low in WW points, high in GI and as I said, keeps you regular.

I shall report back shortly on the great Chocolate *** Weetabix**** experiment.

*We weren't actually force fed. Just served it, every day, with warm milk.
** TMI, I know. Sorry.
*** One of my most favourite things in the world ever.
**** How can the two things mix??? I dunno! Time will tell.

1 comment:

Fionnuala said...

Yuk! Chocolate should never be mixed with anything else - especially wheat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...