Monday, August 16, 2010

Did I ever tell you how neurotic I am?

... I mean as if you didn't guess by A) the name of this blog or B) the fact that it is really quite obvious that I'm unhinged?
Well, you should also know if you read this blog regularly that I go quiet when I'm in a particular madzer phase. So guess why I'm quiet?

Well the vertigo continues and it is now accompanied by a headache which may or may not be migraine.
Of course being neurotic, I'm now convinced that it could also be a brain tumour. A big fecker of a one. I know such things are no joking matter, believe me. And I have taken to veering between "it's only a virus" to wondering how on earth I'm going to break it to my family that I'm a gonner.

Now of course I have no medical evidence whatsoever to say this is anything sinister except for regularly feeling like crap. I also, sadly, knew someone once who "had vertigo" except it actually was a brain tumour and she is no longer with us.

I don't know how to shake the feeling. I'm taking so many tablets that I rattle. I am anxious x 100.

And to top it all off, I've agreed to go camping in a fecking tent at the weekend. Perhaps communing with nature will give me back a sense of reality? In the meantime I'll just keep taking the tablets.

1 comment:

Gerry Snape said...

Oh mammy!! I'm a bit dizzy myself at the moment and I daren't even start to tell the lot of them. But they tell me that when I go , they'll put , "well she said she was ill" on the stone. Aunt helen used to say, " you'll be alright, wee pet" ...but she's gone now. Oh dear, I'm not really helping am I?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...