Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fictional places I want to live, part one

I give you Stars Hollow
















I could die happy here! A part of me may long for a minimalist chic interior but a bigger part of me longs for something just liek this - complete with porch and swing. I think I may have watched too much Waltons growing up.
Stars Hollow, from The Gilmore Girls, is a gorgeous, quaint town where everyone knows your name and people call you ma'am. Everything seems to be decked in fairy lights and there is a magical feel to the whole place.
The name adds to the magic. It sure beats Derry/ Londonderry/ Stroke City anyway.

1 comment:

Lou said...

ooh good idea! I might have to pinch this, or similar, maybe fiction men I want to date *scratch chin*

Lou xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...