Thursday, December 04, 2008

The gratefulness month


In the spirit of last night's post, and in the spirit of trying to bring some joy into these hard times I've decided that December will be the gratefulness month. Regardless of whether it kills me or not I will endeavour to post every day about something which makes me happy.

Today, it is the lovely new cover I received for the mass market paper back of Feels Like Maybe (which I think is due out in June-ish time). It's a very pretty purple colour and has a lovely quote on the front from one of the good reviews.

Again I'm very lucky to be in a position where people read what I write - fair enough they don't always like it - but all the same I know how tough the industry is and it is nice to be able to make a contribution.

1 comment:

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Purple, a royal color, and a favorite of mine. Congratulations. That is so super.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...