Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I'm finally hydrated again

My ketones appear to be under control and I've just been able to eat my first full meal in almost two weeks. I'm hoping it stays down.
Honest to goodness this baby better be worth it!
So I'm trying to get back into some kind of routine. I'm actually (madly) looking forward to getting back to work and having the office banter to keep me going during the day and keep my sanity in check.
I'm also trying to get back on the writing horse - having taken a dehydrated leave of absence (honest, I tried, but it was a bit gobble-de-gooky and rambly) and get my house in order for Christmas. Apart from Santa shopping nothing is done - and I mean nothing, so sorry to everyone who hasn't or won't receive anything from me this year. I think I have a good excuse.
So I'll be trying to blog more and make more of a contribution.

1 comment:

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

I've left you an award at my blog. Please come visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...