AWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwww!!!! So precious!!!
She is GORGEOUS! And so big already!
Keris, it is freaking me out how she has lost her newborn look already.Would make me broody if I wasn't so completely UN broody.Cx
OK,I confess, she DOES flame a small amount of broodiness in me....EEEEKKK. I need to turn away, right now! She is gorgeous! I am so happy for you.xxx
Yep, you got me on the broodiness front too! She is absolutely adorable. Keep the pics coming! Shirley
Post a Comment
5 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwww!!!! So precious!!!
She is GORGEOUS! And so big already!
Keris, it is freaking me out how she has lost her newborn look already.
Would make me broody if I wasn't so completely UN broody.
C
x
OK,I confess, she DOES flame a small amount of broodiness in me....EEEEKKK. I need to turn away, right now!
She is gorgeous! I am so happy for you.
xxx
Yep, you got me on the broodiness front too! She is absolutely adorable. Keep the pics coming! Shirley
Post a Comment