Friday, December 31, 2010

Out with the old

Happy new year, and lots of love to all.

I wish I could write something witty and inspiring here but sadly this New Year's Eve  is quite sedate.
It's not like the time I wore one brown boot and one black boot to work - by mistake, but which I told everyone was to herald the start of the new year while saying goodbye to the old one.

It's been a tough year, but you've been lovely.

Let's just hope for continued loveliness in 2011.
That'll do me just fine.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hahaha! I love the brown boot / black boot story. Honestly, I don't if I would have been witty enough to come up with such a convincing story. I like it!

That said, I think a quiet New Year's Eve is the perfect solution for a tough year. It's a good time to decompress and take stock of what you'd like the next year to be like. Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...