Monday, February 18, 2008

It hath arrive-d


And I'm so excited.

I've been holding off til payday to buy "The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl" after becoming hooked on Shauna Reid's blog towards the end of last year.

My own diet mojo has been slipping a bit. I seem to have stalled and have in fact put ON two pounds in the last two weeks as opposed to wriggling into my smaller size which I was so on the verge of doing.

So I'm hoping Shauna's story will spur me on.

I'll let you know how I get on with the book - but it'll probably take a while. I'm reading both Sharon Owens and Mary Malone's new books at the moment and trying to write my third into something people will actually want to read.

But ooooh, I'm fighting the urge to lock myself away with Diet Girl for a bit now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...