Tuesday, May 04, 2010

A Tuesday Triple Whammy - OMG, Brilliant book, shame about the weight gain

This is the first of three posts today... and it's an exciting one.
My friend - the gorgeously supportive, funny and generally talented Keris Stainton has a book out - like now, in the real shops and everything.

'Della says: OMG!' (which I happen to think is a fantabulous title altogether) is a young adult book which I can't wait to read (I have a copy, and I get a mention in the acknowledgements which made me feel very special and important).

But while I'm getting round to reading it  (which I intend to start asap but I'm in the middle of rewrites just now) why not just pick up a copy!

Here's the blurb
Don't miss this fantastic debut novel ~ Keris Stainton is a fabulously contemporary, witty and fresh new voice who teen girls will adore.
Della’s over the moon when she kisses her long-standing crush at a party – but then she discovers her diary has disappeared...
When scans of embarrassing pages are sent to her mobile and appear on Facebook, Della’s distraught – how can she enjoy her first proper romance when someone, somewhere, knows all her deepest, darkest secrets?

I've been reading Keris' work for four years now. She's brilliant. You'll love it. I promise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...