Sunday, November 05, 2006

SCD week 5- We have a favourite


IT'S NO secret that I have a love of salsa and thanks to my boss kindly letting me away from work an hour early on Saturday night, I was able to get home in time to see Saturday's unmissable SCD.
Now, let me state from the start that I utterly and totally agreed with nasty Craig about Claire and Brendan- who I did quite like- their dancing was naff. I could have done better and it's a good three years since I donned my salsa shoes.
Carol was okay- her dancing was at the level I used to dance. It didn't blow me away.
But Mark and Karen- wow. It was hot, hot, hot and the man can move. Having been on the receiving end of several really dodgy partners in my salsa time, it was clear that Mark can lead and boy can he shake those hips.
I needed a cold shower afterwards.
How anyone thinks SCD is inferior to watching that eejit Ashley ponce about on X Factor is beyond me.
So, as far as I'm concerned now it's Mark and Karen to win- closely followed by Luisa and whatever her man is called.

2 comments:

Highlights from two years of blogging. said...

Yep, the boy can dance! Very nice indeed :)

And if you can dance like Carol did, that's still pretty impressive! But I agree, she's not that exciting and I don't know why...

I love SCD!!!! :D

and... calm. xx

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm very impressed that you can salsa like Carol!

And I keep spelling Louisa "Luisa" too. Wonder why? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...