Monday, November 13, 2006

SCD Week 6- Give Carol a break!


She may not be the best dancer in the world, but the woman has guts.
Yes, her hands did look a little like she was a little girl who was doing ballet but her lifts were impeccable and graceful.
The judges really need to start giving Smiley Smiley Carol Smilie a break!
I'm not a fan of Craig Revel-Horwood anyway- I think he personifies smug but there was no need for him to tear her apart the way he did on Saturday night.
The judges weren't half as nasty to Peter Schmeichal and quite frankly- he was pants. He may have been good at football once but his Samba left me cringing. Please, please can I never, ever be subjected to that again?
Louisa as always was strong and I LOVED her song- it was one of my favourites in my dancing days. Emma was good, I suppose, but surely I'm not the only person in the world to find her smug and leeeetle tedious? I can't warm to the girl no matter how good her shoulder shimmies.
And that leads me to two things.
First of all Ray and Camilla. What the feck was that about? How did they get voted out? Saturday night's will be a sorrier place because now I only have one man to drool over.
Mark's American Smooth didn't set me on fire the way his salsa did, but it was elegant and I long for my very own man in a tux to spin me around the dance floor.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...