Sunday, April 06, 2008

An award all of my own


Ah, thanks to the lovely Elle at The IT Girl I have been presented with the E = Excellent Award for my services to blogging.
I am very delighted and hugely honoured to have such a title thrust upon me and it really makes up for me not being nominated for the Irish Book Awards*, so thank you to all the people I would have thanked if I hadgot an Irish Book Award - my agent, my lovely publishers (Poolbeg- The Lovely People), my huband, my son, my supplier of chocolate, my parents, my friends and blogger of course.
Anyway, I'm to nominate other people I deem worthy of this award - and I'm to nominate 10.
But, ya know, apart from the reciprocal Elle nomination, here are my other couple of faves
*In fairness I really would have loved an Irish book award nomination - but I guess this is not my year for world domination.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...