Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Book Me Me


I've been tagged by the gorgeous Keris to do this.. my disclaimer before I start is that I'm at work and my access to books is very sadly limited. I have a few press freebies namely "Quoteable Love" (which my colleague Erin and I had hours of fun with one day by finishing every quote off with "in yer hole" - which is very crude and not dignified but we thought it funny).

I also have 'Planning to Get Pregnant' - which I'm not, if you wondered by some PR company person thought it would be funny to let everyone in the office think I am.


Which brings me to the book I do have... and the full text of the me me



Here's how it works:
1. Pick up the nearest book.

2. Open it to page 123

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you (and I understand that etiquette calls for you to avoid "tagging" someone else who has already been sent the meme, if possible).


My book is called (ahem) The Cbeebies Treasury (bookclub, a fiver, bargain!)


But later, when Jake gave Doodles some biscuits to cheer him up, Doodles licked his lips and said: "Mine, all mine! I mean, have a biscuit, everyone!"

The End.


Aren't you delighted it had a happy ending??
And now I tag Elle, Donna, Sarah and erm... Keris, you tagged all my regulars...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Eeek! Just seen this. I'll get to it - better late...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...