Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby Watch - Five weeks and five days to go...

So this is (in cartoon form) what she looks like just about now. I wish my butt was as slim and my legs as free from cellulite as this lady's.
Madam is VERY active - hugely active. She never stops. A work colleague commented on how often I rest my hand my hand on my bump yesterday and I tried to explain it was merely because she is constantly on the go and I'm trying to calm her.
I have a feeling she is going to be a real live wire when she gets here... contrary to my original theory that difficult pregnancy would equal easy baby.
I'm starting to get scared - very scared (but also excited).

Now I would embed this video, but for those of a semi sensitive disposition I decided not to.
But when she moves - she reminds me of this You Tube Video - (and it's nothing dirty just a VERY wriggly baby).

1 comment:

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Hmmmmmm....I tried to see You Tube, but it didn't load. But I trust you. She must be a little wiggle worm.

Just think. Soon you'll be touching her soft, soft skin and teaching big brother how to be an adorable big brother!! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...