Wednesday, February 25, 2009

As promised, the nursery..

Sorry if all the posts of late have been somewhat baby focused. I'm trying to think of other things honest but my average thought process is something along the lines of "la la la, baby, la la la, labour, la la la, feck, la la la, cuddles, la la la baby, la la la labour etc etc etc"
My brain has already melted without the post natal hormones kicking in - oh it should be fun.
But anyway - here is the nursery. One of the nicer things to deal with while waiting for Bam Bam.

2 comments:

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

It's so loverly!!!!!!!!! Truly!!! I'm so glad you posted this! Thanks a bunch!

(I had to laugh at your post, too! Thanks! I needed a laugh today - it was a long day at work!)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...