Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I'd like to say...

...it is very difficult to concentrate on anything when you feel as if your waters may pop at any second.
I swear madam is now actually in the foof area and her stretching and poking is making for some very intriguing sensations. I can also hear pops and clicks from time to time and I spent today in work worrying (probably very much unnecessarily) that I was going to have to explain a big puddle under my desk.

I'm not due for another month but I'm really starting to worry that very soon I'm going to have to say, out loud, in a public place "Erm, honestly. It's not pee. My waters have gone."

2 comments:

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

I'm so astounded!! I just had to pop by because of your comment about the Feb. 3 birthday of our Cole and your Joseph -- and now, the next babies are due on the same March 9 date!!! That's crazy!!

Sounds like your 'she' is as active as Linda's 'he' -- and yes, she is carrying him very low!!

Anonymous said...

Lil Miss P was born March 9th - a very good day for babies ;o)
Having said that, she was 6 weeks early and I did the water breaking thing at my parent's place, 2 hours from where we were living at the time. Woops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...