Saturday, May 09, 2009

Almost there...

... with the edit.
Of course it will then go to an editor who will request a further edit and then a copy editor who will request yet another edit, but I'm pretty confident that the book is now about the best it can be without help from an outside source/ divine inspiration.

Jumping in Puddles will go down in history as the biggest love/hate obsession of my life. I think it's a corking book - but boy has it been hard to write.
I'll liken it to my baby girl. She's amazing in every way, but pregnancy with her sucked the big one. Seriously, it was awful. But the end product was worth it.

And then, when this is done, I can turn my attentions back to the joyful pregnancy that is writing book four.

Anyway, in the absence of anything witty and funny from me, here is a little joyful snippet of the comedy genius that is Marian Keyes.
Sadly at the moment, I would love to have the chance to have insomnia!!!



1 comment:

Sharon McPherson said...

Hi, I tagged you with '8 Things :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...