Thursday, May 28, 2009

Get well vibes for my Cara Boodles

My baby is currently in hospital. We've had a meningitis scare and it has been awful. I'm home to grab a little rest and she will be in for the next day or so until all her blood tests are back.
She developed a purple rash yesterday after being quite unwell with cold symptoms for a few days, so she is in hospital, on high dose antibiotics and getting great care and attention.

I'll apologise in advance to those expecting their books from the giveaway. I've not been able to near a post office yet.

I'll post more about this all when she is better and home and when I'm feeling less emotional.

For now though, all healing vibes are welcome for my most precious baby girl.

6 comments:

katy24286 said...

Awh Claire, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your gorgeous girl. Take care xx

Gillian McDade said...

Oh Claire, I was shocked to read this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time G xxxx

Debs Riccio said...

OMG how horrible for you all. Love and healing thoughts are all yours - esp. Cara's bless her... Dx

Fionnuala said...

Healing hugs and kisseswinging their way to you all.x

Anonymous said...

How horribly frightening for you all!!
Sending lots of love for your baby and all of you xxx

Shauna said...

Thinking of you both Claire! xxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...