Thursday, April 01, 2010

A lazy posting Meme

Never in my life have I been: to me.
Oh I've been to Georgia and California
And anywhere I could run
Took the hand of a preacher man
And we made love in the sun
But I ran out of places
And friendly faces
Because I had to be free
I've been to paradise
But I've never been to me
(Actually I have been to me... and none of the other places... but those lyrics make me laugh)

The one person who can drive me nuts is: Joseph - love him to pieces but at the moment he is a little challenging. This is combination of being six, related to me and being half deaf.

High school: was a time when I had several bad perms, some very dodgy glasses, a slight obsession with Twin Peak, Bros and Martin Luther King and a desire to become a journalist.

When I'm nervous: I gotta pee a lot.

The last song I listened to was: Endless Love from the Glee Soundtrack. Yes, I did sing the Rachel bits and pretend that Mr. Schu was right there in the car with me. Yes, that does make me sad. No, I don't care.

If I were to get married right now my maid of honour would be: Victory V, without a shadow of a doubt.

My hair is: shoulder length, a wee bit highlighted and largely very unruly.

When I was 5: I had my tonsils out and got a Bionic Woman doll for my troubles. I also got a packet of jaffa cakes all to my self which I distinctly remember sharing with my brother and sister. I was wile good like that.

Last Christmas: I got slightly sozzled and was beaten at Wii bowling by the boy.

I should be: an international bestseller. No one loves me though.

The happiest recent event was: La Boo's first birthday... my babba, my wee heart, my dressing dolly.

By this time next year: I will be closer to goal weight on WeightWatchers.

There's this girl I know that: can do the Cha Cha Slide with her eyes closed and under the influence of alcohol. I have video evidence.
The world could do without: fish. Seriously, is there a need? No. They are just wee slippery feckers. No need at all.

Most recent thing I've bought myself: was a M&S Thai Chicken Curry for just 6 of your WeightWatchers points.
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Teddy bears, flowers and a No. 1 mum magnet from my babelinas.
My middle name is: Anne

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: pigs because maybe then all my wishes would come true.

Once, at a bar: I drank some alcohol, shared a lighter with a very hairy backed man and ended up in bed with him. It all ended pretty horrible when my current partner phoned and heard chewbacca in the background. Needless to say, he wasn't impressed. Then again - that might just be the opening plot of my new book and I may have no embarrassing bar stories.

Last night I was: cursing the TV for losing the signal half way through One Born Every Minute.
There's this guy I know who: works down the chipshop, swears he Elvis.

Tomorrow I am: working! and possible going to Belfast for a Northern Girls shindig.

Tonight I am: going home to write. Don't be jealous!

My birthday is: in June. I like flowers and wine and jewellery.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...