Wednesday, January 23, 2008

D'ya ever get one of those days..

When you struggle to motivate yourself?
My day started with the boy launching into one of his badly timed conversations at approximately 4am. Each time he lulled me into a false sense of security that he had drifted back off to sleep, I would start to dose off only to be met with yet another question. (Generally involving his approaching birthday).
So after an hour of insane babble, I managed to persuade him to go back to sleep and drifted off into some half world where I was having an affair with an unknown male who did, in fairness, have the most amazing pecs. Sadly the realisation dawned on me that I was married before I got to enjoy the pecs fully and when I woke up I felt kind of cheated.
And the lack of sleep and lack of, you know, has left me feeling rather meh all day.
Normally I'd reach for the chocolate to salve my weary mental state but I'm determined with a capital D to lose 2lbs this week and reach my two stone goal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...