Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Reasons to be cheerful....

In my new more positive frame of my mind (ha! I'm a wreck, really) here are today's reasons to be cheerful...

Keris has sent me a link to the new Dirty Dancing Work-out DVD. While I knew about this already, I'm now even more determined to get a hold of it and get fit to Johnny's Mambo myself...

Which leads me on to number 2..
Yesterday the sounds on my mobile phone mysteriously died and my ringtone - Johnny's Mambo (sad, I know) would not play. Today it has beeped back into life. This makes me happy.

And number three - which also makes me happy, is that the new series of Desperate Housewifes starts tonight on Irish telly. I'll be unplugging the phone, putting the feet up and not writing a word of book three or four while I catch up with the ladies of Wysteria Lane (and of course Mike and Tom...hhhmmmmm, Mike and Tom (said in Homer Simpson 'Doughnuts; voice)).

And finally, I lost 2.5lbs this week... which I may have mentioned yesterday, but if I did it's so noteworthy, it deserves to be mentioned twice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...