Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Five things that have made me cry in the last 24 hours...

I’m very emotional (read that as hormonal) today. And it seems I have developed the ability to burst into tears at the drop of a hat. Things which have made my cry (fecking up my whole reasons to be cheerful shite that I’ve blethering on about recently) have included
1: The Cow and Gate ad - you know the one with yer man from the Royale Family doing the voice over about how he promises to be a great daddy and thinks his missus is wonderful.
2: Take a Break magazine - why I read this is beyond me. It is full of dead or dying children and tales of abuse. This DOES NOT make me happy. This does not encourage the seratonin in my depression fuelled brain to work in its proper fashion.
3: Filling primary school application forms for the boy. He is only three (okay, four in three weeks...), and the thought of him in a big proper school makes me feel like I’m losing him in some way.
4: The fact that Jack in nursery school would not return the boy’s hug this morning - even though they were playing happily five minutes later. DO NOT REJECT THE CHILD OF AN HORMONAL MOTHER!
5: The fact that my GI diet forbids chocolate and I REALLY want chocolate. NOW! Instead I shall be dining on chicken fecking salad which of course is now a guilt-laden task thanks to Jamie Fecking Oliver and his ilk. (Please animal lovers don’t hate me, but my budget does not stretch to free range organic anything never mind chickens).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

feck the diet claire, if you want chocolate then you should have it!! Tomorrow you can start again.

claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...