Thursday, May 22, 2008

And the answers are....

Well done to Fionnuala, Katie and Karen for your answers.
The full results are as follows...

1: She's a five foot ten, with catsuit and bambi eyes.
Westlife - When You're Looking Like That - guilty pleasure.

2: Every now and then I get a little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart - although I'm partial to the Westlife version. When Shane sings the line above I get a warm feeling in my special place.

3: Life is old there, older than the trees. Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze
John Denver- Country Roads - theme music of my childhood.

4: Keep me in a daydream, keep me goin strong,You dont wanna save me, sad is my song.
Stevie Wonder- Superstition - theme music of my university years.

5: I don't wanna hurt anymore. Stay in my arms if you dare. Or must I imagine you there.
Whitney Houston - I have Nothing - best sung drunk when no one else in the house.


6: Tomorrow we can drive around this town, And let the cops chase us around. The past is gone but something might be found to take its place...
Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy - fabulous, fabulous song which reminds me of happy early twenties. (And yes, very obscure, sorry.)

7: My friend assures me it's all or nothing. I am not worried- I am not overly concerned
Counting Crows - Anna Begins - theme music of bus journeys from home to uni - reminds of VBSF (very best school friend) Amanda.

8: I ain't no psychiatrist. I ain't no doctor with degrees. But it don't take too much high I.Q. to see what you're doin' to me.
Aretha Franklin - Think - sing it sister!

9: You've been the only thing that's right, in all I've done.
Snow Patrol or Leona Lewis - Run. Makes me cry!

10: I remember that time that you told me, you said, love is touching souls. Surely you touched mine. Cause part of you pours out of me in these lines from time to time.
Joni Mitchell or Brian Kennedy, A Case of You - my song to the boy when he was little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gutted I missed this! Specially because I would've got the Gin Blossoms (hubby's a big fan and we saw them live many moons ago).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...