Thursday, May 15, 2008

Starting to worry...

Further to yesterday's post...
Last night I cleaned my front door. My FRONT DOOR. Like Nora Batty with my bucket of soapy water and cleaning cloth, I polished the darn thing til it gleamed.
At 8pm - after work. And then, I tidied my garden, cleaning the garden furniture and when that was done I had the polish out and cleaned the living room and mopped all the floors.

It won't end well, I tell you.

(ETA: Wrote 300 words. Some of them good. Even a funny line about a chocolate doodah)

4 comments:

David Todd said...

There's a lot of dust about these days. I'm sure it'll all need done again soon ;-)

Claire said...

To be honest, having become a clat of the dirty variety, it will probably be a while.

Anonymous said...

When you run out of things to clean at your's, gone pop round here... ;oP

Fionnuala said...

Claire, I'm worried now too. Step AWAY from the pail. Fx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...