Thursday, May 08, 2008

busybusybusybusybusy


Is it just me or have we lost an hour somewhere? I think I left an extra hour in Spain because since I've been back I've not be able to catch my breath.
I'm finding I don't get sitting down til gone 9 - writing is virtually non-existant (and it's driving me nuts) and I'm so tired yet can't seem to get to bed before 11.30.

Can we just slow down please - even just a little bit - I'm getting out of puff and I've gone a very unattractive bright red around the face and I'm sweating more than usual.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Fionnuala said...

Its hot - thats why we are gleaming as only ladies do. Slow down, deep breaths, now close your eyes (only after you read this) whats the first thing you see? If its the washing and ironing - ignore it, sit down and watch Corrie. If its a glass of wine, have one. If its Johnny Depp. ***k off and get out of my dream. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...